So here it is. My DAYbag.
That is my cool NIKE 90 leather black carrier which I had bought from a huge shopping mall that makes even Ngee Ann City pale in comparison) in Guangzhou. Yes, it is bursting at its seams. I had bought it just to accomodate my 15.4" ACER laptop and the stuff I carry to my school.
That's the A-something laptop skin I had searched high and low before finding one I truly like to protect my 1.5 year-old lappy. On top of it is a sports jacket I had purchased from Guangzhou as well. It is so comfortable and breathes so well that you can put it on to jog even in grotesquesly humid Singapore. Don't ask me what brand that Nike-wanabe stripe represents. All I know is that a famous athelete in China owns that label and it is very popular with the locals. By the way, it is NOT cheap, - in case you associate made-in-China stuff as cheap and fake.
Usually, the items are a jumbled mess in my bag. So this is the neatest configuration my belongings have ever been in and for that, they must be grateful for.
Let's begin from the left :
- landyard with attached whistle and workpass,
- power plug for the lappy,
- NIKE bottle - my favourte ever and which I had bought 3-4 sets of after losing them in bizarre scenarios,
- Creative MP3 player and pouch,
- some mint from Marks & Spencer (whose contents were emptied into a side pouch - want one?),
- 2 of the numerous red marking pens,
- small lock for the last minute drop to the gym for use at the locker,
- Samsung mp3 player (which I was supposed to send for repair during the June holidays!),
- a book by John Bevere (to occupy myself when I am absolutely free - which never happens in my line of work - or after I have done my laps in the pool)
- 2 wallets (also bursting at their seams)
- point & shoot award-winning Panasonic Camera
- a small draw string bag containing handphone chargers, transfer cables, rechargerable batteries, extra memory cards.
- plastic carrier - now branding MPH until it disintegrates and that's me playing my part in recycling and where most of the above mentioned small items take shelter.
- MISSING - there is supposed to be a pouch containing my DVDs of PG-rated and cool TV recordings to entertain my charges with at work.
So there you go. The secret is out. Saint2 does not carry any explosives nor pirated items (I have repented a long time ago!). Although if you do piss him off, he will send this 1-tonne of a DAYbag flying your direction and this garantees your direct passage to the next world.