I just came across an entry bemoaning life being unfair to the male blogger. I had a good laugh reading it because he has touched on a poignant truth. Women get it a lot more easy than men in so many ways...
1) After the emancipation act decades ago, she can switch between the steel-ly feminist front to rage against gender discrimination to climb the coporate world and the delicate damsel-in-distress mode just to get him to carry her shopping bags during the Great Singapore Sale.
2) After a verbal agreement for a frolic session under the sheets, she can wake up the next morning, walk up to the police officer and lodge a sexual harassment charge against the unknowing male specimen.
3) She can blame her mood swings on PMS and get him to be more understanding towards her idiosyncracies.
4) She can flash that pearly white megawatt "Opps!" smile in a booboo situation and everything is expected to be a-OK.
5) She can cry her heart out with her gal and guy pals and people will not think she has issues.
6) She gets gazillion more endor$ements as a celebrity than her male counterpart.